In building awareness of the significance of the accompanist from the ground up, the Guild’s Educational Program provides a variety of educational opportunities for pianists at all levels of experience. These include:
- At Primary School level – Junior Ensemble Musicians (JEM)
- At Secondary School level – Young Accompanists’ Showcase (YAS)
- At Tertiary level, student duos and ensembles are included in the Accompanists’ Festival concerts and have the opportunity to enter the Geoffrey Parsons Award (an open age competition).
- At the Professional level the Geoffrey Parsons Award is available for aspiring advanced students as well as established accompanists.
- At the Professional level the Guild has provided opportunities for Repetiteur Mentorships with Co-Opera and State Opera of SA.
- At all levels, masterclasses featuring the various facets of the Accompanists’ Art are arranged as suitable presenters are available.