Skip to content
- This Register of Accompanists who are resident in South Australia and beyond has been compiled by the Guild. All pianists included in the Register are AGSA members.
- The information provided has been supplied by the accompanists themselves. The Guild accepts no responsibility for its accuracy.
- All negotiations for accompanying services and fees are to be mutually arranged between the accompanist and those employing their services. The Guild will not enter into any such negotiations. (See “Guidelines for Payment”)
- The Guild will not provide further information regarding the accompanists listed.
- All status ratings (Professional, Semi-professional and Amateur) are each accompanist’s own submission. The Guild accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of status. Accompanists joining after 2007 and nominating as Professional may be required to provide a resume of their credentials and experience and undertake a short audition with 2 members of the AGSA Council.
- Copies of the Register of Accompanists are free to members and will be distributed to various institutions. They are also available from the Guild for $10.00. An order form is provided at the end of this booklet or phone 0410 512 414.
- The Guild cannot be held responsible for the conduct of members. However, reports of unprofessional behaviour by members received by the Guild Council will be investigated and may result in exclusion from subsequent Membership.
- Most of the AGSA members listed in this Register are also listed on the Guild’s website: www.accompanist.org.au